Sorry I haven't posted for awhile - life just keeps getting in the way. Above is one of my one of my newer abstract (or non-objective) acrylic/mixed media paintings. It's quite large - 40 x 30 and on stretched canvas. After posting it on my website and after looking at it for several days, I thought it needed to be changed. Below is the newer version. I added more black to the left side to balance the darkness on the top and right. Then I added rose madder to the bottom left since I thought it appeared too orange. I also added some white to lighten and yellow to that same area to break up that corner. Let me know what you think of my changes. Thanks.